It is a two-column hydraulic press with a working space protected by safety light curtain. The pressing force can be electronically (proportionally) set between 2 and 14 tons. By recording the travel-force diagram the pressing process can be checked and documented.
- pressing force
- the height of switching
from quick speed to work speed
- working stroke
- pressing force 2-140 kN
- quick speed: 60 mm/s
- work speed: 13 mm/s
- reverse speed: 14 mm/s
- stroke: 65 mm
- pressing-in closing buttons into hydraulic control units
- automotive cable harnesses: cable shoe pressing
- for small blanking dies
- pressing tasks up to 14 ton pressing force and 65 mm stroke
A parallelism of +/- 2 mm ensured by proportional technique.
- Max bending force: 10000 kN
- Max. plate width: 3720 mm
- Max. stroke: 500 mm
- Work pressure: 280 bar
- Speed up/down: 0-40 mm/s
- Work speed: 2,4 mm/s
Hot forming forging press
- Press force: 1500 kN
- Max stroke length: 200 mm
- Weight of machine: 5500 kg
- Dimensions: 1360 x 1500 x 3250 mm
For cold forming of materials
- Maximum compressive force: 2800 kN
- Sped up/down: 0-40 mm/s
- Work speed: 2,4 mm/s
This press is used to compact aluminium chip for remelting.
- compacting force: 500 kN
- initial density 0,04 kg/dm3
- final density 0,5-0,6 kg/dm3
- capacity: 1,5 t/h
This press is used to straighten railway turnout parts and manganese steel castings. It is capable to apply compressive force in three directions.
The compressive force is hydraulically controlled by proportional directional valves.
- Compressive force: 3 x 4000 kN
- Table dimensions: 8000x1450 mm
Weight: 41000 Kg
Speed of the gantry: 12 m/min – 25 mm/s
The machine is designed to bend rails along their longitudinal axis by supporting them at two points and applying a force between them by means of a thrust head mounted on a hydraulic cylinder.
The structure can be lifted onto the workpiece by crane.
It can be used to repair any defects in the already assembled turnout by precise bending of the rail either horizontally or vertically.
- Maximum compressive force: 1200 kN (245 bar)
- Maximum pulling force: 1100 kN (300 bar)
- Nominal pressure: 12-300 bar
- Dimensions: 1200x1540x1580 mm
- Weight: 2000 Kg
Rail straightening press with roller conveyor system designed according to the requirements of the client and the experiences gained by us.
- Press force: 3500 kN
- Work speed: 4 mm/s
- Fast forward speed: 41 mm/s
- Fast rearward speed: 63 mm/s
- Weight of machine: 7000 kg
- Space needed for the machine 1230mm x 2660mm x 1450mm
Rail track levelling press of own design and construction
- Compressive force: 6000 kN
- Working speed: 45mm/s
- Fast forward speed: 14 mm/s
- Fast reverse speed: 50 mm/s
- Weight of machine: 19000 kg
- Machine dimensions: 5290 x 2400 x 2000 mm
The equipment is used to automatically press railway wheel sets on axles according to the corresponding prescriptions. It records the prescribed distance-time diagram and the wheel distance.
- pressing-on: after positioning the axle and the wheels automatic diameter measuring, pressing-on of the wheels, wheel distance setting, recording
- pressing-off: in order to check the conformity of the pressing-on
Pressing-on force: 2000 kN
Pressing-off force: 1000 kN
The equipment is suitable to disassemble railway wheel sets. After placing the wheel set onto a service carriage the press removes first one wheel, then, after turning the axle in 180°, the other one. The regime is semi-automatic.
High-strength pipes are applied for pressing axles and wheels of different dimensions.
- Pressing-off force: 400 kN